"We… the people!"
When Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger came down to the ring to rant about the issues with America, a lot of people raised an eyebrow and rolled their eyes. Could they be serious?
The answer is, yes, the two of them were very serious. Despite failing in his efforts to defeat Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania, Swagger was able to take the Hispanic champion down long enough for an American, Dolph Ziggler, to cash in the Money In The Bank contract to defeat Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship the next night on Raw.
Colter and Swagger didn’t stop there. When Swagger disappeared for a bit, Colter recruited another superstar with “skin like him”, the Swiss superstar Antonio Cesaro. Now, with Swagger and Cesaro by his side, Colter is able to back his words and promises up of “bringing America back”. For who, you may ask? We… the people!
- holydemonknight likes this
- jackthwagger likes this
- heelsalesman reblogged this from shitloadsofwrestling
- kbgporter likes this
- tush11 likes this
- hangingbyahair reblogged this from shitloadsofwrestling
- cool-campervan reblogged this from shitloadsofwrestling
- introspectivemeltdown reblogged this from shitloadsofwrestling and added:
- theeryanleflare said: I really like this team, and i like how WWE is slowly beefing up the tag team division, and i don’t think people even notice that lol
- theeryanleflare likes this
- hardcorejavi9 likes this
- shitloadsofwrestling posted this