WWF Championship: Triple H Vs. Taka Michinoku
WWF Raw - April 10th, 2000
Triple H was frequently defending his WWF Championship against all comers. That is, all comers who The Game thought he could handle with ease. Among them were such superstars as The Brookyn Brawler and, on April 10th, 2000, Kaientai’s Taka Michinoku.
After The APA chased Triple H’s lackey, Shane McMahon, from ringside and kept anyone at bay from interfering, Taka Michinoku took to the WWF Champion with everything that he had. After a series of kicks and well-placed maneuvers, it looked as though the smaller superstar actually had a chance against the domineering champion.
- hotlinemilwaukee likes this
- juuuvs likes this
- wheelsoffury reblogged this from shitloadsofwrestling
- reggiex likes this
- mexican-ninja likes this
- thevoicesofthevoiceless likes this
- papashangoislate likes this
- totalmarkout reblogged this from shitloadsofwrestling
- latinolobo likes this
- shitloadsofwrestling posted this